We seek a room leader with experience and capabilities to run a room in a high-end children’s EYFS nursery. You will be overseeing Bi-lingual staff members and helping with their professional development, completing child observations, and planning exciting activities and fantastic learning opportunities. Applicants must be inspiring and creative and have the children’s learning and growth at the heart of everything they do. We seek someone who will lead by example and provide a secure, happy room environment for the children and the staff. The position is full-time.
The nursery is a British nursery catering to Chinese children and parents. The nursery is over four floors and has been meticulously planned to provide a modern, bright, spacious environment. We currently cater for children aged 0-4 years. We aim to deliver a high-quality establishment with outstanding learning opportunities for our children. It is an immersive English setting that children have responded to well and parents love.
Hangzhou is located in the East of China, one of China’s seven ancient capitals. Shanghai is an hour away by high-speed train and Hangzhou has an international airport making Asian very accessible. Hangzhou as a city is modern, vibrant and full of Chinese culture. The city is a foodies’ dream with restaurants on every corner serving a variety of different styles of food from traditional Chinese to KFC.
* Bachelor’s degree any subject
* Early childhood education desirable but not essential
* At least level 3 equivalent in Early Years
* 2 years room-based experience in a children’s nursery
* Flights and visas paid for
* Annual return flight after probation period completed
* Private health insurance
* Holiday entitlement and public holidays
* Attractive net pay package, taxes paid by company.
* Accommodation and utilities allowance
* Welcome pack including bedding, towels and other essentials
* Support and guidance in relocation from our experienced team.
Job Type: Full-time